Here is Collection of Beautiful SMS of Eid Mubarak / Eid Mubarak Messages. SMS or WhatsApp Messages with Eid Mubarak Wishes, Quotes and Greetings. Love, Short and Long SMS for your Family, Friends and Lover.
- On the holy occasion of EID. Here is wishing that,may the blessing of Allah light up your way and lead you to eternal happiness,success and peace.
- Let our religions unite us for human kindness rather than dividing us on what we believe. Eid Mubarak
- Keep smiling because no one care’s how you feel.
- O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.
- O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. — Surah 49:13
- Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures. — Holy Quran 98:7
- So whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. — Holy Quran – 18:110
- By no means shall you attain al-birr (righteousness) until you spend (in Allaah’s cause) of that which you love. — Aal ‘Imraan 3:92
- And the men and the women who remember Allaah much with their hearts and tongues. Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise) — al Ahzaab 33:35
- Indeed, Allah is with those who fear Him and those who are doers of good. — Holy Quran 16:128
- May the blessing of God load your life with peace, happiness and success! Eid Mubarak
- There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure & open all the doors of success now & always. Eid Mubarak
- Hope Love and Laughter,
warmth, wishes Joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes,
jubilations became a part of your Eid and Your Life.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. EID MUBARAK