Muharram is one of the holy months of Islam. It is the first month of the Islamic year. Some people congratulate him and are seen praying while some do not like to congratulate him because in this month the grandson of Prophet Imam Hussain (R.A) and his family were martyred. Muharram is more important mainly because of the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (R.A) and his family, the way they achieved martyrdom and proved that Islam is a religious religion and those who bow down to it are bowed down. He also explained the importance of prayer and the Holy Quran when he cut off his head while reciting in Sajdah and told that one does not bow down to a transgressor and a hypocrite, but confronts the situation head on. Here are some best Muharram Quotes and Sms to share with your loved ones in this holy month.
I am a small person with small dreams but have so much faith in you by Allah. You are for me, I am for you. Keep showering your blessings upon me.
On the day of Muharram, may Allah bless you with health, wealth and peace! May the Lord above always be by your side to show the right path and help you make correct choices in life!
- In this holy month of Muharram, may Allah give you the strength to face all the challenges thrown in your way.
- Let Us Believe In The Messenger Of Allah And Follow The Light Which Has Been Sent Down With Him! Have A Blessed Muharram
- May you observe Aze-E-Hussain and participate in mourning congregations, lamentations, matam to commemorate Iman Hussain ibn Ali, the grandson of the Islamic prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) killing at the Battle of Karabal! Have a blessed Muharram
- May all the praises and thanks be to Allah to whom belongs all that is in heavens and on the earth. Have a blessed Muharram.
- May Allah shower you with gifts of love, bravery, wisdom, contentment, health, patience and cleanliness!
- May Allah forgive us all for all your sins and grant us love. Have a blessed Muharram!
- May Allah bless you on Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar, and one of the four sacred months of the year!
- I pray for you and your family’s well-being and May you all have an amazing year ahead.
- I pray for you a year full of peace, may Allah bless you and always show you the right path. Have a blessed Muharram!
As the Hijri New Year begins, let us pray that it will be a year full of peace, blessings and abundance of new friends. May Allah bless you throughout the new year.
Let us believe in the messenger of Allah and follow the light which has been sent down with Him. Have a blessed Muharram…
- Let us pray that this year will be full of peace, blessings and abundance of new friends. May Allah bless you throughout this year.
- On this Hijri New Year, let us pray to God that this year is full of peace and blessing.
- On this auspicious day of Muharram, may Allah bless you and your family always. Have a blessed Muharram
- May this new year bring a lot of peace and prosperity to everyone. Have a blessed Muharram
- On this Al-Hijri, may Allah bless you always with bravery, patience and health. Have a blessed Muharram
- Sending you prayers for your and your family’s well-being. Have a blessed Muharram
- Allah is not punishing you. He is preparing for you. Trust his plans, not your pain. Allah heard you just be patient.
- On the occasion of Muharram, let us thank Allah for all His blessings, Let us praise Him for all his love and care. Have a blessed Muharram!
- Never get affected by other people’s words. Have faith in yourself and your Allah. Have a blessed Muharram!
- I cried an ocean of tears, but nobody cared. I cried in sujood and Allah gave me saber. Have a blessed Muharram!
- On the auspicious day of Muharram, could Allah bless you with well-being, wealth and peace.
Muharram SMS & Messages
May Allah bless you and your family throughout the year. Have a blessed Muharram
Get close to Allah before getting close to anyone else; Allah without a man is still Allah but a man without Allah is nothing.
- May GOD Create
This year Full Of Blessings Joy Goodness
Security Of All Muslims Members
Forgive Our Past Sinc…!!!
Remember The Muslims
Who are In Hardships In You Are Prayers…!!
- All People Are Great Person. We Only Have To Look On Their Behavior Not On This That Who Are They Or From Where They Belong, This Muharram Remove Barriers & Celebrate Muharram Together.
- Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of the people until they change what is in themselves. Have a blessed Muharram!
- The best of those who fast are those who remember Allah Azza Wa Jal the most in their fast. Have a blessed Muharram!
- May the Peace and Blessings of Almighty God be with you this year and always. Have a blessed Muharram!
- May all praise and thanks be to Allah. All that is in heaven and on earth belongs to whom. Have a blessed Muharram!
- The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be Upon him) Said: The best fasting after the month of Ramadaan is fasting in the month of Muharram. Have a blessed Muharram!
- The Savior of Islam
The leader of Islam
The hero of Islam
Hussain Hussain Hussain
Read More: Imam-e-Hussain Quotes